From the book Quiet Talks On Prayer
by S.D. Gordon, published in 1904.
Now republished under the title How To Pray.
A biography of S.D. Gordon is online.
Quiet Talks on Prayer
by S.D. Gordon
- The "How" of Relationship
- The "How" of Method
- The Listening Side of Prayer
- Something about God's Will in Connection with Prayer
- May We Pray with Assurance for the Conversion of Our Loved Ones
- IV. Jesus' Habits Of Prayer
- A Pen Sketch
- Dissolving Views
- Deepening Shadows
- Under the Olive Trees
- A Composite Picture
This page Copyright © 2000 Peter Wade. The Bible text in this publication, except where otherwise indicated, is from the King James Version. This article appears on the site: http://www.peterwade.com/
Would you like your own copy of books by Peter Wade and other authors? Go to our Catalog.